Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ipad advantage

The Ipad does have some GREAT advantages. I don't have to carry around a heavy computer. It has a great display. It is easy to use. It has great sound,especially when you plug it into some speakers.

I have been disappointed in some of the apps though. Even ones that I like on the Ipod haven't worked as well on the Ipad. Some of them need more development also, like the Prezi app. Which is REALLY too bad, because I like using Prezi and I would like the convenience of only carrying the Ipad around rather than my laptop, especially to conferences. But if I can't play the prezi on it, it limits its capability.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I just saw a Prezi update to "prezi viewer". Haven't looked at it yet, but saw that it was changed in my recent app update.

    ReplyDelete